Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Drive by.....

This is a quickie... nothing too deep, just a keeping in touch post. I have so much to say. My thoughts are whizzing by like bullets flying outta gat, while riding through the hood at 90 miles per hours G'. I need time to focus, really center my thoughts. I want to make sure things are on the level for those of you out there. When I spit fire I want it to be hot and correct. I want it to hit you square in the dome causing a connection, an outta body experience. When you place on those glasses, I want you to see and feel as though you were right there on the front lines soldier. You need to feel the heat of the streets, I’m talking that summer time seeing mirage like images heat. So when we kick this off we're gonna talk about some stuff that is gonna raise some brows. We here at GhettoVision have stuff like: "Living in a Ghetto Paradise", "Drug Boi's how much do they really make?", "Catch a piggy by the toe", I got some things brewing that will make you look twice out your window before you walk out on the street so stay with me. Check back on a daily basis, and yo!!! Let's get real!!! Give me some shouts about your town, your hood, barrio, trailer park. Where ever you are there has to be some type of ghetto near by. Fortunately, New Jersey has a lot of them. Peace out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home