Monday, March 21, 2005

Preface

When you look out your window and see that the buildings are crumbling. (Ghetto) The people on the block are staying indoors, and their children only come out to play in the mid afternoon. (Ghetto) When gunshots and little tiny sandwich baggies are the norm. (Ghetto) When schools start having metal detectors and police officers walking the halls. Ghetto. When you clean your sidewalk the night before and wake up to more trash on your door step. When the words food stamps and section 8 are synomous with yours or others daily living situation; there is a store on every corner of your neighborhood. When every politician running the city has ended up in jail...........Welcome to the Ghetto!!!

Life is different than ever for me and my family. About 5 years ago I ended living in one the most dangerous cities in America. It is an experience that I will never forget, once I leave(if I ever do). I am learning a lot about the ghetto mentality and those that run the city as well.

I want to capture this life and share it with others from the ghetto point of view. As well invite others living in ghetto type areas to post along with me. If you are from a ghetto or live in one now and would like to post please email me your email addy and I will invite you to post or if you want to remain anonymous send us an email and we will post it for you.

As for now place on your ghetto shades to live through my eyes welcome to GhettoVision.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home